🎼Danubia Talents 3rd “Wiener Klassiker” International Online Music Competition↙️
Rules for Application
III. Wiener Danubia Talents International Music Competition ONLINE 2021
- The Danubia Talents Art Association announces an extraordinary edition of the III. “Wiener Klassiker” Danubia Talents Online International Music Competition, which will take place through viewing of the videos received by an international jury.
- Musicians of all nationalities, without age limit will be admitted to the competition.
- We announce the competition in three age group & eight categories:
String soloist (violin, viola, cello,double bass, guitar)
Wind soloist (all brass wind Instruments , all wood wind instrument)
Piano four hands, two pianos,
Student – teacher piano four hands, two pianos,
Please pay attention to surely keep the legal number of minutes, because violating the time rule causes point lose in every categories, if overruns the accepted time.
- Candidates will be able to enrol into higher categories of their age if, according to their preparation, they deem it appropriate.
Note: Winners of the first absolute prizes of the previous editions cannot re-enrol in the same category, but only in higher category.
- Selection tests by sending videos
Competitors must submit to the Jury the link to the video of their execution, which will be uploaded online by the competitor on the Youtube platform.
- Video requirement
the video of your performance must not be edited
the camera must be fixed to avoid the “shaky hands” effect
your face and hands, as well as your instrument, should be clearly seen
you should upload your video to YouTube and send us the link to this video
you can send every piece in one video, or is possible to assemble more performances in an only video
you can only send one video link!
Only recordings made in 2020, 2021 will be accepted. Only direct YouTube links will be accepted, we can not accept video files directly sent to us. Please make sure your recordings are not set to “private”, so we can access to them.
- Deadline for application
Deadline for application (including a link to the video) – 1. March 2021
The results of the competition will be announced at http://www.danubiatalents.com no later than 23. March 2021.
The video link must be received along with the application form by 1. March 2021.
- The Jury’s activities will take place from via video conference. At the end of the Jury’s judgement, the results of each category will be made public on 23. March on the website http://www.danubiatalents.com and on Facebook page. The absolute winners and the relative scores will be announced. All participants will receive their diploma via email.
The program of the categories can be chosen freely.
We ask every participant to do not overrun the accepted time limite because it will cause points lose in every category.
The jury can decide whether they do not give a price in a category if the competitors performe in a low level.
Age categories & time rules:
Category Age Playing time
Category A – 13 up to 8 minutes
Category B 14 – 17 up to 15 minutes
Category C 18 – no age limit up to 25 minutes
- Awards, Prizes
The absolute winners in every category win the prizes below:
Category A € 100,00
Category B € 250,00
Category C € 800,00
Each category C absolute winner: a concert.
If in the categories will not be absolute winner, then the artistic director can adjudge it to other competitor, but it is not obligatory.
Absolute first prize: (points 99-100) certificate
First prize: (points 95-98) certificate
Second prize: (points 90-94) certificate
Third prize: (points:80- 89) certificate
Honourable mention: (points 70-79) certificate
Participation: (lower than 70 points) certificate
Gala concert will be held on 2021.
The first absolute prizes of each category, will perform the pieces that the jury will have selected during the listening of the videos and communicated promptly.
This concert will be recorded.
The organizers hold the right for themselves to change the rules if it will be necessary.
These rules are obligatory without any condition.
Every given datas will be handled privately, according to the updated laws.
The payment of registration fee please transfer to this account number:
EUR Bank Account:
Name: Danubia Talents Art Association, 1091 Budapest, Üllői út 121. Hungary
Bank name, address: Erste Bank Zrt., 1138 Budapest, Népfürdő u. 24-26. Hungary
Bank account number: 11600006-00000000-85001482
IBAN: HU88 1160 0006 0000 0000 8500 1482
Note: Danubia Talents and name/ category/ section
The paid fee is non-refundable.
Registration on Application form and please attach:
- Vocational CV or teacher recommendation,
- Copy of your ID or Passport
- For underage candidates, a consensus form, signed by a parent or guardian,
- Copy of application fee proof of payment.
Conditition of the apply:
- Correct fill of the registration form
- Documentation of the entry fee
- Entry Fee, Application fee
The application fees are:
Category A 50 EUR
Category B 60 EUR
Category C 80 EUR
Chamber music category:
Category A 25 EUR / person
Category B 30 EUR / person
Category C 40 EUR / person
Participation fees are non-refundable. If the contestant or his/her official representative, for any reason, withdraw from participation in the contest, the fee will not be returned!
Who apply incorrectly or we do not receive their application, the fee will not be returned!
Once the application fee is paid it cannot be refunded by any circumstances.
The payment reference must contain the wording “Contribution to Danubia Talents Online Competition 2021, the candidate’s surname, section and category. The registration fee is not refundable, with the exception if the competition is cancelled.
In absence of the participation fee, the registration will not be valid and participation will not be guaranteed.
- The jury reserves the right not to award prizes if no candidate achieve the standard required.
The jury’s decisions will be final and not subject to any appeal.
- Registration procedure
Candidates will be able to register for the competition from December 1, 2020 and no later than March 1., 2021 by filling in the registration form on the website www.danubiatalents.com to complete the registration procedure, follow all the instructions on the form including the upload of the required documents and link.
Any questions sent after the deadline may exceptionally be accepted at the discretion of the Artistic Director.
On the application form, candidates must indicate the author, title and duration of the compositions that will be performed in the video.
- The winners of the first absolute prizes must perform for free in the Gala Concert to be held on 2021.
The organizers reserve the right to record all the performances during the Gala Concert, for use at their own discretion for radio and television broadcasts, or other purpose. Each candidate, by signing the entry form, will renounce all rights, fees and claims regarding such recordings, films and broadcasts.
- For underage candidates, a consensus form, signed by a parent or guardian, is required to authorise personal data, photos, audio and video submitted.
- Candidates, awarded at the International Danubia Talents Online Competition, commit themselves to use the title actually issued by the jury. Any abuse will be prosecuted according to the law.
- The jury is made up of well-known artists from Hungary and other nationality.
- Registration for the Competition implies acceptance of these rules, Competition Administration reserve the right to amend any of the rules or regulations contained herein if it is considered necessary to give proper efficacy to the running of the Competition.
- For any dispute, the jurisdiction will be under the Hungarian legislation.
Language: Hungarian Hungarian English
Dunakeszi Szimfonikus Zenekar
Propart Hungary Bt.
Fővárosi Szabó Ervin Könyvtár – Budapest
Accademia Internazionale di Musica e Arte
Falconieri Palota- Palazzo Falconieri
© 2020 Danubia Talents Competitions, e-mail: email@example.com